Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kawakib - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kawakib > Topics

Subject: Shi'a vs Qur'an
Replies: 5 Views: 288

mohsin11 3.11.10 - 04:36pm
Majlisi, Muhammad Baqir in his ''Hayatul qulub'' (p 154-155) wrote:
Here end the words of Tabarsi (r.a.). Ali bin Ibrahim (a.s.) has mentioned that Imam Moosa Kazim (a.s.) said that this verse was revealed as follows: and the descendants of Ibrahim (Aale Ibrahim) and the descendants of Imran (Aale Imran) and the descendants of Muhammad (Aale Muhammad) above the nations.
The Aale Muhammad has been removed from the Quran.Shaykh Tusi (r.a.) has, in Majalis, reliably quoted Ibrahim Abdus Samad that he said: I have heard Imam Sadiq (a.s.) reciting this verse in this way: Surely Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the descendants of Ibrahim (Aale Ibrahim) and the descendants of Imran (Aale Imran) above the nations. But Aale Muhammad (a.s.) has been removed from Quran.The Hazrat said: This verse has been revealed like this only. *

mohsin11 3.11.10 - 04:40pm
And he said (p 441 442):
Shaykh Tabarsi in Ihtijaj, in the footnotes of the debate between the Imam Hasan (a.s.) and Muawiyah and their companions, has narrated that Imam Hasan (a.s.) said to Marwan Ibne Hakam: Allah has cursed you, your father, your dear ones and your progeny and that curse caused you to commit polytheism, sins and transgression. As Allah says: - and the cursed tree in the Quran. O Marwan you and your Progeny are the cursed tree, whom Quran has cursed and we are the people of the Quran and we know the apparent and hidden meanings of the Quran. We are from that tree praised by Allah in these words: Whose root is firm and who branches are in heaven It means the knowledge of the Quran would be expounded to the people of the world and our enemies are from the cursed tree: They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah will not consent save to perfect His light, though the unbelievers are averse. If the hypocrites had understood the meaning of this verse, that I have mentioned, they would surely have removed it from the Quran as they have removed many verses which were clearly in our praise and in denouncement of our enemies. *

mohsin11 3.11.10 - 04:43pm
And he said ( p 483):
There is a tradition from Jabir Ibne Abdullah Ansari that he says: I heard theHoly Prophet (s.a.w.s.) that on the day of Judgement three things would complain
(i) Holy Quran
(ii) the Mosque and
(iii) My Ahlul Bayt (a.s.).
The Quran would say: O Allah, changes have been made in meand I have been torn apart. *

mohsin11 3.11.10 - 04:47pm
And he said (p 109 110):
Saffar has, in Basairud Darajat and Ayyashi in Tafsir narrated the tradition of two weighty things with a number of chains from the Ahlul Bayt (a.s.). It is narrated in Basair from Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) that the Almighty Allah has made three things sacred in the world: Quran, my Progeny and Holy Kaba. But people made alterations in the Quran and changed it.Similarly, people ruined Kaba and likewise killed my Progeny. All these three were trusts of Allah and people sabotaged all of them. *

mohsin11 3.11.10 - 04:53pm
The Complete Book of KUFR is http://gift2shias.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/hayat_al_qulub3.pdf here *

akramwap 5.11.10 - 04:34am
OMG(ALLAH)...REAAAAAALLY SHOCKKKD!!! *

* Kawakib Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kawakib

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search