WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kawakib - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kawakib > Topics

Subject: Exposing Shi'a lies. Part 4
Replies: 4 Views: 1170

mohsin11 4.11.10 - 06:29am
Exposing another lie from AA Rafidi site.

Article entitled: Sunni myth of love & adherence to the Ahlulbayt (as).

At the page 4 they said:
aa_revealed.jpg
Allah (swt) says in Surah ash Shura: Say: ''No reward do I ask of you for this except the love of those near of kin.'' Al-Quran, Surah 42, Ayah 23, translated by Yusufali
Allah (swt) has made it incumbent upon al Muslims to love the close relatives of Rasulullah (s) and the Sunni scholars are in agreementthat the verse refers to loving Imam 'Ali (as), Sayyida Fatima (as) and their children. As evidence we shall cite the following esteemed Sunni works

mohsin11 4.11.10 - 06:43am
No doubt that this so called agreement is only in shia imagination, and in reality their claim, is nothing but another blatant lie.
Between their evidences I have seen some books, and first of all, I'd like to cite quotes from them.

1)First of all they reference to commentary of ibn Kathir.
He said:(Say: ''No reward do I ask of you for this except to be kind to me for my kinship with you.'') means, 'say, O Muhammad, to these idolators among the disbeliever of Quraysh: I do not ask you for anything in return for this message and sincere advice which I bring to you. All I ask of you is that you withhold your evil from me and let me convey the Messages of my Lord. If you will not help me, then do not disturb me, for the sake of the ties of kinship that exist between you and I.'
Al-Bukhari recorded that Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, was asked about the Ayah: (except to be kind to me for my kinship with you.)
Sa'id bin Jubayr said, ''To be kind to the family of Muhammad.''
Ibn 'Abbas said, ''No, you have jumped to a hasty conclusion. There was no clan among Quraysh to whom the Prophet did not have some ties of kinship.''
Ibn 'Abbas said, ''Except that you uphold the ties of kinship that exist between me and you.'' This was recorded by Al-Bukhari.

It was also recorded by Imam Ahmad with a different chain of narration. (And whoever earns a good righteous deed, We shall give him an increase of good in respect thereof) means, 'whoever does a good deed, We will increase him in good for it, i.e., in reward.' This is like the Ayah: (Surely, Allah wrongs not even of the weight of a speck of dust, but if there is any good, He doubles it, and gives from Him a great reward.) (4:40)
(Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate.) means, He forgives many bad deeds and increases a small amount of good deeds; He conceals and forgives sins and He multiplies and increases the reward of good deeds. (end of quote) Thats mean, O Muhammad say to disbelievers from kuraysh: I dont want any property from you instead of preaching to you this tabligh and advice. The only one thing I want from you, to keep your evil far from me, dont prevent me from preaching message from my Lord. So if you dont help me, at least dont harm me in the name of family kindship between us.

**So who else, if not an ardent liar, would claim that he agreed that this verse was revealed regarding family of Ali?!! *

mohsin11 4.11.10 - 06:46am
2) Allama Suyuti wrote in his commentary ''Jalalayn'':
That is the good tidings (read yubshiru or yubashshiru, from bishara, 'good news') which God gives to His servants who believe and perform righteous deeds. Say: 'I do not ask of you any reward for it, for delivering the Message, except the affection for [my] kinsfolk (illa, 'except': this represents a discontinuous exception, in other words, 'but I do ask of you that you show affection for my kinship [with you], which at the same time is your kinship'; for he [the Prophet] had kinship ties with all the subdivisions of the [tribe of] Quraysh). And whoever acquires a good deed, an act of obedience, We shall enhance for him its goodness, by multiplying [the reward for] it. Surely God is Forgiving, of sins, Appreciative, [even] of little [good], and so He multiplies it [manifold]. *

mohsin11 4.11.10 - 06:57am
3) Allama Qurtubi Said:
Say: ''No reward do I ask of you for this except the love of those near of kin.''''. Thats mean: O Muhammad, I don't want you give anything to me instead of preaching this message.

Regarding words ''except the love of those near of kin'' az-Zujaj said: ''except the love'' means exception from the not of the first kind. Yan'ee (meaning) I want you to love me only due to family kinship, and to protect me in such way. Such explanation was given by ibn Abbas, Ikrima, Mujahid, Abu Malik, Shabe and others.
Ash-Shabe said: When people started asking lot of question regarding this verse, we send letter to ibn Abbas asking explanation, he wrote to us: Prophet (sallalahu alaihi wa ala alihi wa sallam) among all people has closest types of kinship. He has familty ties with all their branches. Allah Taala revealed to him: I don't want from you for this anything except love due to family ties. Meaning: I want you show love to me due to my family ties with you. That's mean I want you to affirm me due to these ties between us. That's why ''qurbah'' here means patrimonial (ties). As if he would say them: If you don't obey me due to my prophecy, at least obey me due to our family ties. (this hadith from Shabe, http://al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=248&CID=458s3s3 Suyuti Quoted in the ''Durr'', in the commentary to this verse, with reference to Said ibn Mansur, Hakim which authenticated it, Abd ibn Humayd, ibn Sad, Beyhaki and ibn Marwadeyh) *

mohsin11 4.11.10 - 07:24am
4) Ibn Jawzi in ''Zaydul maisir'' (5/387) quoted 5 opinions on meaning of this verse, and noted that first one (which was narrated by shaykhan from ibn Abbas) is correct one.
So as we see these liars claimed that ibn Kathir was among those scholars which agree that this verse was revealed about family of Ali, same they claimed about Qurtubi. But as we seen ibn Kathir clearly stated that this verse WASN'T revealed about them, and Qurtubi quoted two opinions, and among them the one that verse WASN'T revealed about them.
What about others? Suyuti in ''Jalalayn'' made crystal clear explanation, that we have cited before, but even in his ''Durr'' he didn't say that verse was revealed regarding family of Ali.
He narrated http://:http://al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=248&CID=458s3s3 in the commentary to this verse
Narrated Ahmad, Abd ibn Humayd, Bukhari, Moslem, Tirmizi, ibn Jarir, ibn Mardaveyh from way of Tawus, from ibn Abbas - may Allah be pleased with them - that he asked him regarding words ''except to be kind to me for my kinship with you'' , Saeed ibn Jubayr (who was present then) said, ''It means here (to show what is due for) the relatives of Muhammad.'' On that Ibn Abbas said: you have hurried in giving the answer! There was no branch of the tribe of Quraish but the Prophet had relatives therein. The Prophet said, ''I do not want anything from (you ) except to be Kind to me for my Kinship with you.''

So How is it possible to say that Suyuti agreed that this verse was revealed regarding family of Ali (r.a)?!!! Suyuti wasn't rafidi , and he wouldn't first narrated hadith agreed between shaykhan, and then reject it.
And praise to Allah, which reveal hypocrites and liars to Islamic nation.
Suyuti http://:http://al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=248&CID=458s3s3 in his tafsir also narrated:
Narrated ibn Munzir, ibn Abu Hatim, Tabarani, ibn Mardaveyh, VIA WEAK CHAIN from the way of Saeed ibn Jubair from ibn Abbas, which said: When this (discussed) verse was revealed, asked: ''O messenger of Allah, who are your family, which love became obligation? He said: Ali, Fatima and their children.
Curse of Allah upon liars, and they listed name of Suyuti between persons which: in agreementthat the verse refers to loving Imam 'Ali (as), Sayyida Fatima (as) and their children! SubhanAllah! Indeed these liars have no shame!! Scholar narrated hadith, and noted that it's weak, and they claim that he accepted meaning of it!! Allahu Akbar! Die in your mendacity!! *

* Kawakib Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kawakib

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search