Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kawakib - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kawakib > Topics

Subject: Exposing Shi'a lies. Part 9
Replies: 0 Views: 295

mohsin11 25.11.10 - 12:40pm
Hadith: banu Umeyyah climbing on the pulpit

This hadith you can see in many shia books, many shia sites.
Tabari in his commentary:
Mentioned the one who said that: narrated from Muhammad ibn Hasan ibn Ziyalat, which said: narrated to us Abdulmuhaymin ibn Abbas ibn Sahl ibn Sad: narrated to me my father, from my grandfather that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) saw in his dream, so and so clan jumping on his pulpit like monkeys. Thus he became so aggrieved by it that he never laughed as long as he lived and the Almighty Allah revealed the following verse: and We did not make the vision which We showed you but a trial for men.

Chain is extremely weak. Abdulmuhaymin is main problem. He also present in similar narration iin tafsir of Salabi. Bukhari said about him: Munkar al-hadith. Nasai said: Not truthful. Daraqutni said: Not strong. (''Mizanul itidal'' 2/671/ n 5279). Other narrator should be Muhammad ibn Hasan ibn Zaban, and he was abandoned. (Shawkani ''Fatkh al-qadir'' 3/329).
I'd like to present another example of idiocy and lie from shia. At famous shia site, memberSlave of Ahlalbaytfirst quoted this hadith from Suyuti, which in the very beginning said that ''narrated ibn Jarir (at-Tabari)''. Then this liar, quoted Tabari from his own tafsir, and said: ''this hadeeth is present with different chainin tafsir tibri''. But in reality that was the very same hadith, and the chain IS SINGLE ONE, and its in Tabari, and Suyuti just quoted from him.
shia-lies-again.jpg *

* Kawakib Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kawakib

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search