Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kawakib - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kawakib > Topics

Subject: Virtues Of Family Of Ali(RA)
Replies: 8 Views: 572

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 12:37pm
Bismillahi Rahmani Raheem.

Faqeeh al-Kattani (rahimuhullah) in his book Nazmul mutanaseera minal hadeethal mutawateera:

232- .
-
Man kuntu mawla va Aliul mawla
Suyooti in Al azkar recorded this narration via:
1) Zayd ibn Arqam.
2) Ali
3) Abu Ayub al Anasari.
4) Umar.
5) Zii Murr
6) Abu Hurayra
7) Talha.
8) Umara.
9) Abdullah ibn Abbas.
10) Burayda.
11) Abdullah ibn Umar.
12) Malik ibn Huvayreeth.
13) Hubshi ibn Junada.
14) Jareer.
15) Abu Said al-Hudri.
16) Sad ibn Ebi Vakkas
17) Anas.
18) Junda al-Ansaree.
Total 18 man. (May Allah be pleased with all of them)
This narration was transmitted by group of companions. When Ali (r.a) asked who heard it from prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) in Kufa. 12 man replied. From them:
19) Kayth ibn Sabeet.
20) Habib ibn Budayl ibn Waraka.
21) Yazeed, or Zayd ibn Shurahbil al-Ansaree. (May Allah be pleased with all of them)
I say (Kattani): It was also reported from:
22) Bara ibn Atheeb.
23) Abu Tufayl.
24) Huthayfa ibn Uthayd al-Gifaree.
25) Jabeer. (May Allah be pleased with all of them)
As it was reported from imam Ahmad, this narration was transmitted from prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) by 30 companions.
During the caliphate of Ali (r.a) people joined him due to this narration.
Munawi in Taytheer reported from Suyooti and commentator of Mavahibu laduniya, that this narration is mutawateer.
And in Saffet Munawi reported from ibn Hajar: Man kuntu mawla Aliyul mawla reported by Tirmizi and Nasai, and there a lot of ways of this narration. Ibn Ukda collected all ways of this narration in independed book. Most of them are good or authentic. *

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 12:46pm
Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani transmitted in ''Matalibu aliyah'' (vol 5/ 3991/Maktabatul Ojak-Turkey) from Umm Salamah (may Allah be pleased with her):

''I heard like genies were crying for Husayn''

It was also reported by imam Ahmad in ''Fadhail as sahabah'' 1373

Tabarani in ''Mojam al kabeer'' 2862.

Imam al-Haythami in ''Majmauz zawaid'' (15179) said: ''Narrated by Tabarani, narrators are upright''.

Ibn Katheer in ''Bidayah wa nihayah'' (6/236) said it's authentic. *

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 12:48pm
Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani (rahimuhullah) transmitted in ''Matalibu aliyah'' (5/3992) from Abu Hurayra (ra) :

''Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) said about Hasan and Husayn: ''Whoever loves me, he should love these two''.

mam al-Buseree (rahimuhullah) said: ''It was reported by Abu Yalah, and Bazzar with good chain''. (Ibid footnote 242). *

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 12:56pm
al-Haythami (rahimuhullah) wrote:
''From al-Barah ibn Atheeb (r.a) :Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) said to Hasan ibn Ali: O Allah i love him, (so) You (also) love him, and love those who love him''.

Al-Haythami said:
I say: Text is in saheeh, without adding ''and love those who love him''. (This hadeeth) was reported by Tabarani in ''al-Kabeer'' and ''Awsat'', and Bazzar, and Abu Yalah. Narrators in ''Al-Kabeer'' are truthful''.
[Source: ''Majmauz zawaid'' 15043.]

I say: As it seems Al-Haythami (rahimuhullah) erred. Because there is narration with such text in ''Saheeh'' al-Buhari. Volume 7, Book 72, Number 772:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
I was with Allah's Apostle in one of the Markets of Medina. He left (the market) and so did I. Then he asked thrice, ''Where is the small (child)?'' Then he said, Call Al-Hasan bin 'Ali.'' So Al-Hasan bin 'Ali got up and started walking with a necklace (of beads) around his neck. The Prophet stretched his hand out like this, and Al-Hasan did the same. The Prophet (PBUH) embraced him and said, ''0 Allah! l love him, so please love him and love those who love him.'' Since Allah's Apostle said that. nothing has been dearer to me than Al-Hasan.

This narraion was also reported by (1) Abdullah ibn Muhammad ibn Jafar ibn Hayan, Abu Muhammad al-Ansari (rahimuhullah) in ''Tabaqat al muhadetheen bil isbahan'' 1/194.

Also by (2) ibn Majah al-Qazwene (rahimuhullah) in ''Sunnan''
And sheikh Albani (rahimuhullah) said narration is saheeh. See ''Saheeh ibn Majah''116.

(3) Dhahabi (rahimuhullah) in ''Siyar alamun nubala'' (3/250):
Imam Dhahabi noticed that Tirmizi (rahimuhullah) said narration is saheeh

(4) Muttaqi al-Hindi (rahimuhullah) in ''Kanzal ummal'' (37643) reported it from Abu Hurayrah (r.a)

(5) Ahmad ibn Hanbal in ''Fadhailu sahabah'' (1349)

(6) Imam Nasai in ''Sunnan al-Kubrah'' (8164)

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 12:59pm
Sheikh AbdurRauf al-Munawe in ''Faydh al qadeer'' 7/19 wrote:
And narration (he) reported with text of ibn Majah: (chain) from Nafe, from ibn Umar (r.a) :Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) said: Al Hasan Wal Hussain are the masters of the youths of paradise, and their father is better than them.
And it was also reported by Tirmize (3768): (chain) from ibn Abe Nam, from Abu Saed al-Khudre (r.a) :Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) said: Al Hasan Wal Hussain are the masters of the youths of paradise. (Other one) reported from Sufyan, from Wakia, from Jareer, and Mohammad ibn Fudayl, from Yazeed similar (narration). Abu Isa (Tirmizi) said: This narration is hasan saheeh, and ibn Abe Nam is Abdurrahman ibn Abe Nam Al Bajle Al-Kufe, his nickname Abul Hakeem. (Albani said narration is saheeh).

Narration Al Hasan Wal Hussain are the masters of the youths of paradise, and their father is better than them u can also find in:

1) Mojam al Kabeer Tabarani 2617:

2) Ibn Athakeer in Tareeh madinatool Dimashk (14/132-133) via two chains:

3) Ibn Majah al-Qazwene in Sunnan 118
See: Sunnan ibn Majah Darul-Fikr, Beirut, thk: Muhammad Fuad AbdulBake.
Sheikh Albani said it's saheeh (see Saheeh ibn Majah 96).

4) Ibn Al-Hajar al-Heythami in Savaiq al muhreeka (2/560) wrote:

Narration 11. Transmitted by ibn Athakeer from Ali, and ibn Umar, by ibn Majah and al-Hakeem from ibn Umar, by Tabarani from Qurrah and Maleek ibn Hayrat, al-Hakeem from ibn Masood that prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) said: These two my sons are the masters of the youths of paradise, and their father is better than them.

5) Al-Khateeb al-Bagdade in Tareehul Bagdad (1/140):

6) Ibn al-Arabe in Mojam 2266: *

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 01:02pm
Ale ibn Husayn ibn Ale (may Allah be pleased with them)

Ibn Katheer ad-Dimashqe (rahimuhullah) wrote in Bidaya wa nihayah:
CODE
http://www.al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=251&CID=144s17

Zuhre said: I haven't seen more godfearing or better Qurashe than him. He was with his father, when he was killed. He was 23 years old at that time, and he was ill. Omar ibn Sad allude to him: Don't touch that sick.

And it was said by Saed ibn Musayb, Zayd ibn Aslam, Maleek, and Abu Khazeen: There wasn't anyone like him among ahle-bayt.

Muhammad ibn Sad said: (Ale ibn Husayn) was thiqat, reliable, and narrated a lot of narrations.

Ale ibn Husayn came to Muhammad ibn Usamah ibn Zayd, when he was ill. He started to cry. (ibn Husayn asked) Why are you crying?. He replied: I have debt. He asked: How much?. 15000 dinars (in other version 10000 dinars). Imam said: That (debt) is upon me.

Imam Ahmad reported from Yahya ibn Adam from Israil, from Abu Ishaq, from Zir ibn Ubayd: I was with ibn Abbas, wheh Ale ibn Husayn al-Zeynalabeeden came in. Ibn Abbas said: Marhaba to beloved son of beloved.

Juvayra bintu Asma said: Ali ibn Husayn didn't eat single dirham of anyone, by using his relationship with prophet pbuh.gif. May mercy of Allah be upon him, and may He be pleased wit him.

Ibn Jawze (rahimuhullah) in Sifatus safwa (p 415 Darul Kahraman, Turkey) wrote:
Ibn Aisha said: I heard my father said: I heard people of Madina saying: We didnt loose hidden charity before Ali ibn Husayn died.
Mohammad ibn Ishaq said: Some people of Madina didnt know where did they get their livelihood, before Ali ibn Husayn passed. (ibid).

Thats mean he used to give charity in hidden manner.

Abul-Nuh al-Ansari said: Once there was a fire in the house of Ali ibn Husayn, and he was in sajda at that time. He was said: O son of prophet, fire!. But he didnt raised his head, at last fire has been extinguished. He was asked: What prevent you from (reaction) to fire? Imam replied: Fire of last day (doomsday) distracted me from it. (ibid p 413)

Salih ibn Hasan said: A man said to Said ibn Musayb: I havent seen any one more pious that so and so man. He said: Have you seen Ali ibn Husayn. He replied: No. So ibn Musayb said: You havent seen any one more pious than him. (Ibid 417). *

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 01:03pm
Ibn Majah reported in his Sunnan:

(Chain) from Abu Hurayra: Prophet (sallalahu alayhi wa ala alihi wa salam) said: Who would love al-Hasan and al-Husayn he loves me, and whoever would hate them, hates me.

Sheikh Albani in Saheeh ibn Majah said it's hasan. *

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 01:05pm
Abu Bishr ad-Dawlabe in his book Az-zurrietut Tahirat al-Muttahara (169) said:

And it was reported to me by Mohammad ibn Abd-Allah ibn Yazeed al-Muqre, he said: reported to me Sufyan ibn Uyenah, from Jafar ibn Mohammad, from his father: Ali ibn Abe Taleb was killed when he was 58. His son Hussein was killed at the same age. Ali ibn Hussein died at the same age.

Narrators are reliable. Only one narrator should be introduced. Mohammad ibn Abd-Allah al-Muqre. Narrator 1 in this chain.
Nasai said he was thiqat. ibn Abe Khatem said: Saduq, thiqat. Abe Khateem said: Saduq. Khaleel ibn Abdullah Khaleele said about him: Thiqat. Ibn Hibban mentioned him in Thuqat. (Mizzi Tahzeeb al kamal 5380). *

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 01:28pm
wallahul alam

* Kawakib Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kawakib

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search