WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Kawakib - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Kawakib > Topics

Subject: Zaynalabidin, al-Baqir and as-
Replies: 1 Views: 364

mohsin11 6.12.10 - 01:13pm
It was narrated that when he was standing for pray, he uses to tremble. When he was asked the reason, he said: Do you not know in front of whom I would stand and ask?[1]

And it was narrated that once he was praying in his home, and there began fire. People called him: O grandson of prophet, fire! But he didnt raise his head, and fire was soon extinguished. He was asked: What prevented you from reaction to fire? He said: The future fire (of hell)[2].

Sufyan said: One man came to Ali ibn Hussain and said: Such and such man harming you, abusing you. He said: Lets go to him. And man went to him; he thought that Ali would defend himself. When they reached that man, Ali ibn Hussain said: O such and such! If things that you said about me are true, may Allah forgive me, and if they are not true, may Allah forgive you[3].

Muhammad ibn Ishaq said: Some people in Medina didnt know the source of their income. When Ali ibn Hussain died they understood the source of their night incomes[4].

Ibn Aisha said: My father said: I heard from inhabitants of Medina: We didnt lost night charity until Ali ibn Hussain died [5].

Abu Bakr ibn Abi Shaiba said: Most authentic of all chains is: Zuhri Ali ibn Hussain Hussain Ali[6].

Zuhri said: I havent seen any hashimi better than Ali ibn al-Hussain, and (didnt see) more faqih than him [7].

Muhammad ibn Hatib narrated from Ali ibn Al-Hussain, that people from Iraq came to him and talked about Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman. When they finished their talk, Ali asked: Would you tell me? Are you these people which were mentioned by Allah in the verse (It is) for the poor who fled their homes and their possessions, seeking grace of Allah and (His) pleasure, and as*isting Allah and His Messenger: these it is that are the truthful (Hashr 8)? They said: No.

May be you are people which were mentioned by Allah in this verse And those who made their abode in the city and in the faith before them love those who have fled to them, and do not find in their hearts a need of what they are given, and prefer (them) before themselves though poverty may afflict them, and whoever is preserved from the rdliness of his soul, these it is that are the successful ones (Hashr 9)? They answered negative. He said them: You yourself testified that you are not from those two groups, and I testify that you are not from people which were mentioned by Allah in this verse And those who come after them say: Our Lord! forgive us and those of our brethren who had precedence of us in faith, and do not allow any spite to remain in our hearts towards those who believe, our Lord! surely Thou art Kind, Merciful (Hashr 10). So leave (me), may Allah give you what you deserve[8].

As it was narrated Nafi ibn Jubair said to Ali ibn al-Hussain: You are master of people, and you are going to such and such slave (meaning Zayd ibn Aslam) and siting with him? Ali answered: Knowledge, wherever it goes, it should be followed [9].

It was narrated from Salih ibn Hassan that a man said to Said ibn Mussaib: I havent seen anyone more godfearing that such and such. He asked: Have you seen Ali ibn al-Hussain? He answered negative. Said said to him: You didnt seen anyone more godfearing than him [10].

AbdulAziz ibn Abu Hazim narrated from his father, that he heard when Ali ibn Hussain was asked: What was place of Abu Bakr and Umar in the eyes of prophet (sallalahu alaihi wa ala alihi wa sallam)? He pointed to (their) grave and said: As their place now[11].

Once Ali ibn Hussain was asked why he cryes so much. He said: Dont blaim me for that. Even prophet Yaqub cryed whem he lost one of his sons. And he didnt even know if he died or not. But I have seen 14 dead bodies of men from my family during one battle. Do you think that grief for them already left my heart? [12]

Imam Bukhari narrated in his Saheeh from Abu Hurayra: The Prophet said, Whoever frees a Muslim slave, Allah will save all the parts of his body from the (Hell) Fire as he has freed the body-parts of the slave. Said bin Marjana said that he narrated that Hadith to 'Ali bin Al-Hussain and he freed his slave for whom 'Abdullah bin Ja'far had offered him ten thousand Dirhams or one-thousand Dinars[13].

Mention of Abu Jafar Muhammad al-Baqir.

Abdullah ibn Ata said: I havent seen scholars getting more humbled in the presence of anyone, than in presence of Muhammad ibn Jafar [14].

Ibn Sad and Ijli said he was thiqat[15]. Same opinion expressed ibn Hajar in Taqrib.

Urwa ibn Abdullah said: I asked Abu Jafar Muhammad about patterns on the blade, he answered: No harm in that because there were patterns on the blade of Abu Bakr as-Siddiq. I asked: You said as-Siddiq? He stood up sharply, turned to the Qibla, and said: Whoever wouldnt say as-Siddiq about him, may Allah wouldnt accept his words nor in the earth, neither in the hereafter[16].

Shuba al-Hayat said: When Abu Jafar Muhammad ibn Ali bid farewell to me, he said: Inform people of Kufa, that I am far away from people which disassociate themselves from Abu Bakr and Umar[17]

And it was reported that he said: A man who doesnt know significance of Abu Bakr and Umar would be ignorant in sunnah[18].

Imam al-Baqir said: The weapon of bad people ibad word, and by Allah, death of one scholar is more beloved to Iblis, than death of 70 worshippers[19].

And he said: Whenever arrogance in great or less form enters to the heart of believer, his brains decrease to same level[20].

Abdulmalik ibn Abi Sulaiman said: I asked Abu Jafar Muhammad ibn Ali, who was mean under the verse [Pickthal 5:55] Your guardian can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe, who establish worship and pay the poordue, and bow down (in prayer)? He said: They are companions of Muhammad. I said that people say its about Ali, and he answered: Ali is from them[21].

And as it was reported, he said: If you want to know how brother (in Islam) is loving you, check your own love to him [22].

Mention of Jafar ibn Muhammad as-Sadiq.

Amr ibn Abil Mikdam said: When I was looking to Jafar ibn Muhammad, I understood that he was from progeny of prophet (sallalahu alaihi wa ala alihi wa sallam) [23].

Hayaj ibn Bistam said: Jafar ibn Muhammad feed (people) in such manner, that nothing remained to his own family [24].

[1] Sifatus saffa p 413. With slight change.

[2] Sifatus saffa p 413. With slight change.

[3] Sifatus saffa p 414.

[4] Sifatus saffa p 415.

[5] Sifatus saffa p 415.

[6] Ibn Hajar Tahzib at-Tahzib 7/269.

[7] Sifatus saffa p 417.

[8] Sifatus saffa p 415- 416.

[9] Sifatus saffa p 416.

[10] Sifatus saffa p 417.

[11] They were buried near each other. Tahzib at-Tahzib 7/270.

[12] Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Salih al-Habdan Mukhtasar hilliyatul awliya wa tabaqatul asfiyah p 245. Ojak, Turkey.

[13] 2557. Kitabul Itq.

[14] Sifatus saffa p 423.

[15] Tahzib at-Tahzib 9/312.

[16] Sifatus saffa p 423.

[17] Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Salih al-Habdan Mukhtasar hilliyatul awliya wa tabaqatul asfiyah p 245.

[18] Mukhtasar hilliyatul awliya wa tabaqatul asfiyah p 868.

[19] Sifatus saffa p 422.

[20] Sifatus saffa p 422.

[21] Mukhtasar hilliyatul awliya wa tabaqatul asfiyah p 868.

[22] Sifatus saffa p 424.

[23] Sifatus saffa p 456.

[24] Sifatus saffa p 457.

maryam0 6.12.10 - 09:06pm
ALLAHUAKBAR *

* Kawakib Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Kawakib

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups